iceweasel resume download fails after reboot

Hi,

Trying to download VMware-server-2.0.0-122956.

I prefer to use wget but there is no link for it to use on the download page of VMware. Anybody had better luck?

So I use Iceweasel's download. That works. And resume works as long as you don't reboot the machine. When you do reboot and use the download tool he cancels the download and says "cannot find source file".

Anybody able to use download resume across reboots?

Hugo