Re: How to adjust margins in xpdf reader?

"Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@vianet.ca> writes:

> I've never found a direct way.  I do it two ways:
>
> 1.	Since I run on old hardware, some boxes are able to have a
> 	larger virtual screen than the pysical screen.  To shrink the
> 	margins and have larger text, just enlarge the xpdf window
> 	beyond the size of the physical screen (with xpdf set to fit to
> 	width).
>
> 2.	Just set the zoom factor so that the margins are outside the
> 	window.

I mean what I get in xdvi with the `topmargin' option, i.e.: with the up and
down arrows of the keyboard I adjust the vertical page position as I want and
then, every time I do `n' or `p' to move one page forward or backward, I want
that position not to change.

Is that possible, and how?

Rodolfo