Re: Where is PHP5 sybase_ct package ?

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 13:53:12 +0100, Frank Bonnet (f.bonnet@esiee.fr) wrote:

> Bob Cox wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 10:40:33 +0100, Frank Bonnet
>> (f.bonnet@esiee.fr) wrote:
>>
>>> Bob Cox wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>>> Well this module is not available for me
>>
>> Sorry.  Yes, it seems that the module you are looking for is only
>> available from the etch version of the php5-sybase package:
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=etch&arch=any&searchon=contents&keywords=sybase_ct.so
>>

> Do you know why ?

Sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about this package (nor PHP in
general).  However, take a look at the changelog for the php5-sybase
package at
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/p/php5/php5_5.2.6.dfsg.1-1+lenny2/changelog
and search through it for 'sybase' - you may find something useful (for
instance one line which says "Switch php5-sybase to use the mssql
extension instead of the sybase_ct extension."

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.