Re: [OT I think] Which Distro?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [OT I think] Which Distro?
- From: Ron Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 01:38:35 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 49AB8CFB.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20090228012303.GC2980@turki.gavron.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49A6989C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <49A69DCC.email@example.com> <49A6D34F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <49A82D1F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090227233510.GA2980@turki.gavron.org> <49A88BC7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090228012303.GC2980@turki.gavron.org>
On 02/27/2009 07:23 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 07:56:39PM EST, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 02/27/2009 05:35 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 01:42:51PM EST, Dotan Cohen wrote:
My C experience began and ended in a one-semester course.
There is such a thing as "fundamentals" .. fluency in C is one major
tool in your toolbox.. and one sure way to ensure that nobody messes
with you on mailing lists.
???? That sounds like an insult.
Probably too much caffeine. Upon reading it again, I don't see the
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA
The feeling of disgust at seeing a human female in a Relationship
with a chimp male is Homininphobia, and you should be ashamed of