Re: [OT I think] Which Distro?

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 02:38:35AM EST, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 02/27/2009 07:23 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

> >>????  That sounds like an insult.
> >
> >Why?
> >

> Probably too much caffeine.  Upon reading it again, I don't see the
> alleged insult.

To be exact, I meant "How so?" rather than "Why?".

Never had much love for or affinity with the "C programming language"
but still, fluency therein & everything related, compiler, libraries,
debugging tools.. is the one skill you eventually can't do without.

Considering the vagaries rampant on mailing lists etc.. the ability to
read the code that matters and make your own decisions is one form of
life insurance...

Since the OP said he already went through the hassle of a one-semester C
programming course.. I thought he should not let go to waste whatever he
picked up then.

CJ