Lenny stable. How to find wmsm WindowMaker applet?

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@> wrote:
> Mark Goldshtein wrote:

>>> $ apt-cache search wmsm
>>> wmsmpmon - A CPU monitoring dockapp for SMP systems
>>>
>>> So an 'aptitude install wmsmpmon' as root should get it installed.
>>>
>>> - Chris B
>>
>> Thanks for replay!
>>
>> Pardon me, but that not the same applet :)
>> Still need wmsm.
>

> You may try and install the RPM, it has few depends.
> http://rpmseek.com/rpm-dl/wmsm-0.2.0-alt1.i586.html?hl=com&cbd=0:W:120:1859264:48:0:0

Thanks, for the tip! I have got one here:
http://search.linux.kiev.ua/server/ftp.linux.kiev.ua/browse/pub/Linux/ALT/Sisyphus/files/i586/RPMS/?page=239

Their main FTP server seems to be down for the moment.

Here is a log my attempt:

# aptitude install wmsm-0.2.1-alt2.i586.rpm
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Writing extended state information... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
"wmsm-0.2.1-alt2.i586.rpm"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
"wmsm-0.2.1-alt2.i586.rpm"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

Would you please help me to install that little one? KPackage also
gave me nothing.

--
Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein