Re: Lenny stable. How to find wmsm WindowMaker applet?

Mark Goldshtein wrote:
On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Chris Burkhardt <chris@> wrote:
Mark Goldshtein wrote:
Hello, list!

I am running Debian Lenny stable (fresh installed right after release
date) and WindowMaker. Here is my sources.list:

[...]

Looking for WindowMaker applets, I have not found 'wmsm' applet. This
is nice 'all in one' information icon with CPU, memory, swap, I/O
operations and uptime monitoring. I have used that tiny app for years
and was very satisfied. You may take a look on that here:
http://dockapps.org/file.php/id/208

Would you please help me to find and install one for Debian 5?
$ apt-cache search wmsm
wmsmpmon - A CPU monitoring dockapp for SMP systems

So an 'aptitude install wmsmpmon' as root should get it installed.

- Chris B

Thanks for replay!

Pardon me, but that not the same applet :)
Still need wmsm.

You may try and install the RPM, it has few depends. http://rpmseek.com/rpm-dl/wmsm-0.2.0-alt1.i586.html?hl=com&cbd=0:W:120:1859264:48:0:0
--
Jimmy Johnson