What package would I file this Install bug against ?

I had difficulties installing Debian Lenny using the netinstall disk today.

I was installing Debian Lenny 5.0 on an older Server with a Supermicro Motherboard and an Adaptec 2400A RAID Controller (2 PATA Drives in RAID 1 Configuration) . Install failed when it reached the point where it should have installed grub on the MBR of the drive. all other steps seemed to completed successfully.

I got the system to boot into the installed Debian system using the supergrub boot disk and then had to actually install grub on the system.

aptitude update
aptitude install grub
grub-install /dev/i2o/hda
update-grub

after that was done and I rebooted, the system booted fine and everything was working. What I can't figure out is why grub was never installed on the system during the netinstall ? I re-ran the install 3 times, and had the same result each time.

So what package would I file the bug report against ? I mean it wasn't technically a failure of grub, since grub never got installed, but why didn't grub get installed during setup ? Would this get submitted to the d-i team ?

Thanks for your direction in this matter.

Mark Hepler