Re: What package would I file this Install bug against ?

mhepler@gmail wrote:

So what package would I file the bug report against ? I mean it wasn't technically a failure of grub, since grub never got installed, but why didn't grub get installed during setup ? Would this get submitted to the d-i team ?

That would be my guess. The install process is supposed to complete successfully, and it didn't. Even if it didn't because, every time, something went wonky with the grub installation, that would still seem to be a problem with the install process, not with grub.

But I'm no expert.

Michael M.