Re: Linux desktop without mouse acceleration. Is it possible?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 07:44:58PM +0100, Dirk wrote:
>>> Well, then please go to the internet. We are not the internet, we are
>>> debian-user, a mailing list that just happens to be mirrored to the
>>> internet.
>>>

>> You _could_ have just introduced him to goatse or something!
>>

> geeez... the original goatse.cx was started like 10 years ago and
> suspended by christian-controlfreak-nazis like 5 years ago...
>
> i'll rather go to 4chan to ask for linux expertise next time...

4chan? That seems to show something about your intelligence - or rather,
the lack thereof.

Instead of spamming and trolling the list you may as well LEARN to
properly use mailing lists; either that, or use the Debian forums
(forums.debian.net).

--
		  http://pobega.wordpress.com
		    http://identica/pobega