Re: Linux desktop without mouse acceleration. Is it possible?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 05:28:10PM +0100, Dirk wrote:

> I've been posting before without subscribing because I used to receive
> the replies even without being subscribed. That doesn't seem to work
> anymore.

In that case there are several things you can do:

1.a Subscribe to the list, or
1.b in messages you post state clearly that you wish to recieve replies.

2. read replies to your messages in the archives of the list.
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

3. Search the archives:
   http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/search?query=&DEFAULTOP=and&author=Dirk&list=debian-user&sort=date&HITSPERPAGE=50&language=en

> So I kept asking.
>
> If you have a problem with trolling... well... let me welcome you to the
> internet.

I think that this would be a good time to introduce you to one specific
page on the Internet: