Re: Debian Lenny Based SimplyMEPIS 8.0 is Released

tyler <tyler.smith@mail.mcgill.ca> writes:

> Has Warren since changed his position on licensing his own programs?

Apologies for replying to my own post, but I did some more digging, and
apparently the Mepis tools have indeed been released under a Free
Software license:

http://mepislovers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17736&highlight=license+apache

So now the Mepis-specific tools are available to Debian users as well,
potentially. That's good news!

Cheers,

Tyler

--
Power corrupts. PowerPoint corrupts absolutely.
                                       --Edward Tufte

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.09/ppt2.html