aptitude

Situation: (Sid-Kde)

1 week ago, aptitude could not connect to a server in Canada; then I
changed to US server, and aptitude misbehave working.

Now, I dont have Internet connection anymore; I have tried with
ifconfig/iwconfig/iwlist/dhcpcd/dhclient and I can not stay connected.

Strangely, I can do scans, but i can not be connected.

How can I resolve this situation?
How can I have again sid-kde as if it were recently installed? the
default installation.

PS:
apt-listbugs is not working, and Open Office has been remove from my OS
as many other packages.