Re: Skype

On mar, 24 fév 2009 21:18:09 +0100, Pablo López Martín wrote:
> El Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:28:30 +0000
> Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > Has anyone used this software on Lenny?  Etch? Sid?
> >
> > http://www.skype.com/download/skype/linux/
> >
> > If you have, may I have some comments?  Good, bad or indifferent.
> >
> > TIA
> > Lisi
> >

> Used it on Lenny and now on Sid. Working flawless, including
> videoconferencing. The only problem I had was with mic volume and it
> wasn't Skype's fault as someone stated. It had to do with mixer
> basically.

Did you try to converse (text, videoconferencing,..) with other software, as
Skype, with ekiga ?
Is there anywhere a documentation to build a "videoconferencing network"
between heterogeneous client software and/or a means to establish a such
network without connect severs, that are mostly private and/or proprietary.
The main difficulty that i am in front of, is to communicate with several
clients, as Skype, MSN and so on.
I think that i am not the only one in this case.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org