Re: [OT] Gmail & my replies to this list

On 02/23/2009 07:48 PM, Ken Teague wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
Wouldn't that only be relevant to the Web Interface?

I forgot to mention that I'm seeing this issue while using Thunderterd connecting to Gmail via IMAP.

I could tell, because the Mnenhy plugin allows extra "stuff" to be added to the email header display, and I chose to add User-Agent and X-Spam-Status.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

The feeling of disgust at seeing a human female in a Relationship
with a chimp male is Homininphobia, and you should be ashamed of
yourself.