Re: [OT] Gmail & my replies to this list

Ken Teague wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
Wouldn't that only be relevant to the Web Interface?

I forgot to mention that I'm seeing this issue while using Thunderterd connecting to Gmail via IMAP.

Well I am also using Gmail, IMAP, and Icedove..  I do see my replies..

What has changed recently that I can't explain is the [Gmail] folder is now greyed out. Before I could drag those emails I wanted to Archive and delete the rest.. Anyone else?