[SOLVED] MySQL Clustering; Load balancing is not working.

The problem I was having is now fixed. I started Googling (<- sp?? Meh,
oh well.) for other guides to see if I could spot some difference. It
took me a while, but I found a guide where others were having the same
problem I did. Eventually the answer was linked to from yet another
location. I won't bother linking to all the various places of
discussion, but here is the post with the final solution.
http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=60388&postcount=5

So now everything appears to be working. Hooray! Now to go beat it up to
see if I can break it again and learn something valuable* from it :-D.

Thanks for the help!
~Stack~

* If you have suggestions/ideas of something I could do to further
educate myself in these matters, please post!