RE: MySQL Clustering; Load balancing is not working.

My apologies everyone. My mail client is ultra-failing at posting this
email for some reason. I don't think it liked the hash signs.

[snip]

> your config looks ok.  The one other thing I would check is the
entries in
> your /etc/sysctl.conf to turn off arp.  That sounds like that may be
the
> main issue here

What I was trying to say in my other emails, which came out in jibberish
with lines crunched together, was that for my arp settings I just copied
and pasted from the article. Are those the correct settings I should be
using?

It is at the bottom of the page in section 6.5.
http://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-a-loadbalanced-mysql-cluster-with-m
ysql5.1-p3

Thanks!
~Stack~