Re: which machine will be affected if virus attacks?

2009/2/23 ██╔►Engr LEO◄╗██ <leojohnthomas@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
>         I am running Windows Xp on two systems.. system#1 is connected
> directly to inetrenet.. system#2 uses the shared connection from the

<Snip>

> I have no firewall, no antivirus, nothing on system#1.. system#2 has updated
> antiviruses.. are my virtual machines vulnerable?..

<Snip>

I'd suggest that you install sufficient security for your application
for your host OS.

As for your question about the security of your virtual machines...
All that needs to be said is this: If your host OS gets owned then
your virtual machines get owned.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.