Re: which machine will be affected if virus attacks?

> I have no firewall, no antivirus, nothing on system#1.. system#2 has
> updated antiviruses.. *are my virtual machines vulnerable?*..
Virtual machines are potentially vulnerable to attacks from the host.

> *if i'm not using internet directly from both the windows systems (the
> virtual machines running on it are using net), is there any chance to get
> affetcted?
Of course there is, but it is very minimal and depends on how careful you exchange the data (including application installers) with them.

// Oliver
DDKWizard and DDKBUILD: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net>

Trunk (potentially unstable) version: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net/trunk/ddkbuild.cmd>