Re: Logitec quickcam pro 9000 [was: Re: good webcam for Linux (low light, mic, 'just works')]

> H.S. wrote :
>
> Got it working in ekiga after installing libpt-1.11.2-plugins-v4l2
> package. Video in kopete is garbled in the top 25% of the video sceen,
> the rest being all green.

Kopete never worked properly for me with any of my webcams... Even
though every other softwares were working properly with the webcam
(cheese, amsn, skype, guvcview, ekiga, you-name-it... but not Kopete).
The problem may not come from the webcam.

Tom