Re: VirtualBox on lenny

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 04:06:55PM +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> 2009/2/22 Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
>
> > Paul Fraser <pfraser@zone12.net> writes:

> > > I'd recommend installing VirtualBox from experimental -- 2.1.2 is the
> > > latest version, as opposed to 1.6.6 available elsewhere.
> >
> > Sorry to be so thick, but can you point me to something that explains
> > how to access `experimental'
> >
> > And further... what packages are required?  I noticed quite a long
> > list with aptitude search
>
> Try installing from virtualbox own repo to get the latest (2.1.4). Check
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads

I would have to agree, the one from virtualbox is the non ose version,
usb interface works.

--
"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning.  On the other hand, I firmly believe she'll be a fine secretary of labor.  And I've got confidence in Linda Chavez.  She is a�she'll bring an interesting perspective to the Labor Department."

	- George W. Bush
01/08/2001
Austin, TX