Re: Xen on lenny fails after upgrade from etch?

> No, vif interfaces are created automagically on demand. Please, show
> us the output of "dpkg -l | grep iproute" and ifconfig (just which
> interfaces do you have, addresses are not necessary to view). Verify
> that vif-route belongs to the package recently installed too.

Here the output you asked for:

$ dpkg -l | grep iproute
ii  iproute                                 20080725-2 ...

$ ifconfig|grep 'Link encap:'
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr [...]
lo        Link encap:Local Loopback

$ apt-file find vif-route
autopkgtest-xenlvm: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-route-adt
xen-utils-common: /etc/xen/scripts/vif-route

$ dpkg -l|grep 'xen-utils-common'
ii  xen-utils-common                        3.2.0-2 ...

Thanks for your help so far.

// Oliver

PS: I stripped the descriptions from the "dpkg -l" output.
DDKWizard and DDKBUILD: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net>

Trunk (potentially unstable) version: <http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net/trunk/ddkbuild.cmd>