Re: emacs and terminus, proggy and ttf-inconsolata fonts

Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2009-02-18 02:25 +0100, H.S. wrote:
>
>> This is on Testing. In Emacs if I left-click the mouse button with the
>> Shift key pressed, I get the Font Menu from which I can select some of
>> the preset fonts (fixed, courier, etc.).
>>
>> I want to try terminus, proggy and ttf-inconsolata fonts. I can set
>> terminus font by setting the Basic faces option in Emacs by specifying
>> the family as Terminus. However, how I try ttf-inconsolata? It is not
>> shown in xfontsel dialog box.
>
> That's apparently due to http://bugs.debian.org/455710.

Just wanted to give this feedback. I can see inconsolata font now in
fontsel. I am not sure what changed, only that I restarted the machine
earlier today. Perhaps the aptitude installation did not go through all
the steps at that time.

ever having been read.