Re: Fedora guy asking for Debian guide

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:

>>> Is there any short install guide (like http://www.fedorafaq.org/) you
>>> can suggest for a debian newbie?
>> Maybe http://www.debian-administration.org/
>
> Very fuzzy. You can read the former and be crystal clear into fedora in
> 10 minutes. Im sure Debian has something like that.

My dear Sir, just give Debian a few days till you are in the 'zone',
then everything will be crystal clear and you may as well find yourself
doing a favor to Fedora and suggesting there to take a look at the
Debian site for inspirations. :)

On a serious note though, in my personal experience (I have used Red Hat
and Fedora in the past), I have found Debian documentation on their
website to be more thorough (perhaps second to, or at par with, that of
gentoo). Once a user is not a novice to Debian anymore, the
documentation begins to be much more clear and fruitful.

Regards.

> Thanks, my best regards.
> Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar@padep.org.bo
> otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
> "Früher oder später emulieren wir euch."
> - linux.de

ever having been read.