Re: Problems with Lenny Installer

2009/2/18 Khristian Alexander Schönrock <der.kosak@gmail.com>:
> Adrian Levi escreveu:

>> This will let you reuse your existing partitions.
>>
> That's the problem. I'm selecting the manual partitioning, but it
> doesn't list the existing partitions. The installer simply defaults to
> the screen shown in
> [http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1602091747bg3.jpg], and going
> back doesn't change anything. This is really annoying.

All I can suggest you do is subscribe to debian-installer and ask your
questions there, I cant understand why the rescue mode would detect
the partitions but install mode wouldn't.

What install media are you using? Could you try another?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.