Re: Problems with Lenny Installer

(re-sending the e-mail to the list as well, I always forget to hit the
'reply to all' button :/ )
Yes, I've installed linux some times before, and what I'm trying to do
is wipe the current ubuntu install I have to make a clean lenny
install (I have /, /home and swap partitions already made).

Inside the installer, I opened another console and fdisk -l /dev/sda shows this:
http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1602091744aj1.jpg

I've rebooted into the install disc's rescue mode, and it seems to
know that there are already partitions on the disk:
http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1602091746ok1.jpg

But, when I hit the back button and go on to try the installation, it
still says there's only one unpartitioned disk:
http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1602091747bg3.jpg

I went some steps after this, to see if the installer was just trying
to select one disk to work on, but is seems it really has no
recollection of the partitions it detected before.