Re: [OT] Linux on the London Tube?

2009/2/17 Richard Lyons <richard@the-place.net>
I saw this ad on the tube recently, and was disappointed to find it wasn't
inviting people to migrate from the dark side

http://the-place.net/penguin/migrate.jpg

But maybe we should...

It strikes me that a sticker bearing, say, "Get your ticket freedom at www.debian.org", placed to cover the part of the poster from the text "XSCAPE" to the text ".com" would turn this into a pretty good GNU/Linux poster. It'd be nice to see GNU/Linux ads on the Bakerloo line, instead of the usual nonsense.

Not that I'm advocating anyone should commit vandalism, of course.

Sam