Re: New Debian Wiki online with lot of working howtos

On Mon, 2009-02-16, 047, Christoph Pilka wrote:
> The first howtos I published cover topics like Lighttpd (+PHP/MySQL/
> SSL), Awesome Window Manager, Zattoo IPTV, KeePassX as password
> manager, effective backups running on rsync, keybased SSH-
> authentication, VMware Workstation and Debian on NSLU2.

Wow, I see one HOWTO there that I am interested in (awesome), two that I have
implemented already (rsync & ssh-pubkeys), and one that could possibly be of
interest to me in the future (nslu2).  That (50%) is a lot; I can imagine a
very useful wiki if those are good HOWTOs and those/others are as applicable
for other people as me.

The awesome wm is cool; it seems quite promising.  I started using it recently
but haven't configured it at all yet.  Rsync and SSH public keys should be
imperatives for almost every Debian user.  The NSLU2 stuff sounds cool.