New Debian Wiki online with lot of working howtos

Hi folks,

I am working for several weeks on a new wiki containing lot lof
interesting and _working_ howtos. You can find it at http://debian.asconix.com.
The howtos explain step-by-step the setup of server or desktop
installations.

The first howtos I published cover topics like Lighttpd (+PHP/MySQL/
SSL), Awesome Window Manager, Zattoo IPTV, KeePassX as password
manager, effective backups running on rsync, keybased SSH-
authentication, VMware Workstation and Debian on NSLU2.

The howtos are written in German, but will be translated next days.
The wiki is multilingual, so if you're interested in translating the
articles into other languages, please leave a comment. Same, if you
have ideas which topics should be covered by a howto.

The next howto I am working on covers the installation of the great
ERP/CRM environment ADempiere on Debian. Another howto which will be
published next week covers a complex Asterisk environment running at
our office. So stay tuned ;-)

Greets,
Chris