Re: Lenny?

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
<bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 15 February 2009 15:35:42 Charlie wrote:
>> After doing # apt-get update
>> Then get this: # apt-get upgrade
>> Then do this: # apt-get dselect-upgrade
>> What am I missing?
>
> Try 'aptitude dist-upgrade'.  Aptitude is the preferred package manager since
> at least Etch.

Hi,

I have used this instructions a lot of time ago, with no problems,
these instructions I have written afte the succesful upgrade of my PC

http://www.go2linux.org/upgrading-debian

hope it helps.
regards,

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."