Re: Lenny?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, H.S. engaged keyboard and shared this with us all:
>--}
>--} The release news is already on Slashdot.
>--} http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/02/14/1952222
>--}

<snip>

Just wondering; if Lenny has been released, I just wonder why I'm still
getting this?

After doing # apt-get update

Then get this: # apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  bind9-host ghostscript libbind9-40 libgs8 libisccc40 libisccfg40 liblwres40
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.

Then do this: # apt-get dselect-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  cups cups-driver-gutenprint cupsys cupsys-driver-gutenprint epstool
  foomatic-db-gutenprint ghostscript ghostscript-x gs-esp gs-gpl gv
ijsgutenprint ps2eps
  pstoedit pstotext scribus
  libdns45 libisc45
  bind9-host libbind9-40 libgs8 libisccc40 libisccfg40 liblwres40
6 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 16 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 3123kB of archives.
After this operation, 93.2MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

I don't want to remove those packages unless there are replacements?

What am I missing?

Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to

Debian, just the best way to create magic