Re: Install Debian GNU/Linux

2009/2/6 Cahaya Lilin <lingling.165@gmail.com>
Hello all..

I want to  know is there Debian linux can install by copy the entire files in the hard disk to another hard disk ??

Because i already install linux in my computer and now i want to install linux in another computer but not install it from the cd, it would be good if Debian GNU/linux can install in another computer just by copy all of the files..

and is there setting i have to do ??

Thanx..
You could try cloning the whole hard disk with a live cd that have partimage or simply use clonezilla. It's not as simple as copy pasting but you'll get the exact copy of your original machine.

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net