Re: OT: Bush quotes

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 06:45:22PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   Regardless of how much people might enjoy debating this
>  issue it is clearly off-topic for this list.
>
>   Please take the discussion elsewhere.

Steve,

The thread is marked 'OT'.

Etch is as stable as anything.  Lenny will be soon.  This is just the
group twiddling its thumbs waiting for something to happen.  I happens
every time Testing is about to become Stable.

As does someone wanting the OT topics moved to a separate mailing list.

Next, we'll have a new thread about how we need a separate mailing list.

Doug.