OT: Bush quotes (was: Slow Script)

Chris Jones wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 01:57:04AM EST, Alex Samad wrote:
>
>> -- "It's a school full of so-called at-risk children. It's how we,
>> unfortunately, label certain children. It means basically they can't
>> learn.  It's one of the best schools in Houston."
>>
>> 	- George W. Bush While speaking about KIPP Academy in Houston, TX
>>

> In the future, Samad, please refrain from posting stuff like the above
> concerning my country's former President.

Strange... I thought you Americans value freedom of speech so much.
(Can't remember the number of the amendment, though.)

> You and your pals may think it is funny but some of us around here may
> find it quite offensive.

It's not like he's saying anything offensive about the ex-president.
He's just quoting what mr. Bush said. If anyone is to blame, it's who
said the unfortunate sentence.

--
Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.
		-- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb