Re: OT: Bush quotes

consultores1 wrote:
>> Strange... I thought you Americans value freedom of speech so much.
>> (Can't remember the number of the amendment, though.)
>>

> Are you refering to Unitedstatesdians?

Yes, I am. Context should make that clear.

>  because i am from El Salvador and
> without any dude i am American.

And I'm Brazilian. Also american, but generally the word 'american' can
also mean specifically someone from the USA. At least that's what's the
dictionaries here say. Technically, it's not a good name, but it's the
way things are, and I don't think it really causes ambiguity.

--
How many Bavarian Illuminati does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Three: one to screw it in, and one to confuse the issue.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb