RE: Slow Script

That was exactly the point! Thank you everybody.
I implemented a Binary Search Algorithm, as someone suggested, and now I get
the results in about 5 hours. From years to hours, a good change, isn't it?
I think I can even make my script faster working with the PBS of my cluster,
but I don't understand it at all yet. This will be my next challenge.
A lot of thanks.