Re: [OT] improving the mailing lists WAS: Re: Debian VPN

On February 4, 2009 11:06:31 am Stackpole, Chris wrote:
> The reaction I was going for is not the one I was wanting. That tells me
> that I wrote my response improperly. I apologize; my fault.
>
> More to the subject, let me try to explain my view. Please feel free to
> comment.

RTFM has been going on since before I arrived here. I never liked or
understood it.

My Comment: This is a mailing list. The whole purpose is for folks to ask
questions and communicate. If someone doesn't like the fact someone is asking
questions (of whatever type/quality) maybe they shouldn't be subscribed to
the list!