Debian VPN

Hi There,

I saw a WatchGuard VPN hardware today (http://www.watchguard.com.au/), I might be naive about this box.
Well, what interested me, this box offer its client to connect to the local network remotely

In short, by installing a watchgurad VPN software, a remote computer can virtually connected with the lan at work
With existing inet connection, the client can connect as if the computer connected to lan, using its resources such as the printer at the office, open share folder

Is there any debian package offer such thing like that? A deb linux VPN server to serve wind0e$ client?

Just a thought something to make me busy this weekend....

Cheers,

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more