Re: [exim] Lookups for blacklisted links within messages

Marc Perkel wrote:
> Has anyone done this? What I would like to do is parse out all the links
> within a message and do a DNS lookup on every domain within the message.
> And I'd like to do it without running perl. I was wondering if anyone
> has done it within an ACL?

Apart from the fact mentioned Martin A. Brooks[0], this is no job for a
MTA. Run a script in the stored mail files.

[0] And the fact that I can't think of an use for this, but it's you who
want to do that anyway.

--
When it comes to broken marriages most husbands will split the blame --
half his wife's fault, and half her mother's.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb