How to uninstall a package which is failing to install/uninstall

Hello

I have tried to install HP OpenIpmi Eth 64 bits .deb and I couldn't do it because it was failing to rebuild kernel module. Now I want to uninstall but when I try to uninstall the package, it is trying to compile again and it is failling. By this reason I can't uninstall the package, How is the correct way to uninstall?

The state of the package:

ri hp-openipmi 7.8.0-108.etch26 OpenIPMI +HP

Thank you!