Re: GNU info documents ? How?

On Thursday 15 January 2009, Paul E Condon <pec@mesanetworks.net> wrote
about 'Re: GNU info documents ? How?':
>So, if I have a package for which I don't seem to have an
>info document automagically installed via
>
>apt-get install <package-name> ,
>
>and for which I cannot find another package named,
>
><package-name>-doc ,
>
>is it reasonable to assume that an info document does
>not exist for that package?

Not entirely.  You should check a package's Recommends/Suggests to
determine what separate documentation, if any, exists.  Also, not all
*-doc packages contain texinfo files, so you should read that package's
Description to see if it indicates one way or another.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))