GNU info documents ? How?

I know that there is some Gnu nonsense about the license on
info documents the keeps them from bein part of debian main,
but how can I gain access to them as an individual user?

Is there a package in non-free or contrib ? What is it's
name? Are they available on the web? What URL?

Is there any difference between info and texinfo? What?

Is there a document giving information about how to deal
with this problem for the ordinary user? What URL?

TIA

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net