Re: iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

On 01/15/09 08:08, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Thu January 15 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
# apt-show-versions | grep experimen
bash: apt-show-versions: command not found

what am I missing..
The package to which apt-show-versions belongs.  But you knew that...

here is the weird part:
# apt-get install apt-show-versions
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
apt-show-versions is already the newest version.
  perl-doc
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
paulandcilla:/home/pbc# paulandcilla:/home/pbc# apt-show-versions | grep experimen paulandcilla:/home/pbc# so I run it a second time, and it runs, shows no experimental packages (fine:).. but why did it complain the FIRST time?

Computers are indeterminate?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA