Re: iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

On Thu January 15 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > # apt-show-versions | grep experimen
> > bash: apt-show-versions: command not found
> >
> > what am I missing..
>
> The package to which apt-show-versions belongs.  But you knew that...

here is the weird part:
# apt-get install apt-show-versions
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
apt-show-versions is already the newest version.
required:
  perl-doc
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
paulandcilla:/home/pbc#
paulandcilla:/home/pbc# apt-show-versions | grep experimen
paulandcilla:/home/pbc#

so I run it a second time, and it runs, shows no experimental packages
(fine:).. but why did it complain the FIRST time?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800