Re: iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

On 01/15/09 02:41, Micha Feigin wrote:
[snip]

I seem to be having the same problem with both firefox and galeon. All I see is
a short blue square with nothing in it. I also see similar behaviour is a few
other sites. I guess that it's some library version incompatibility since some
of the gnome and gtk libraries I have are pulled from experimental

That's a distinct possibility.

This should tell you exactly what you have from Experimental:
$ apt-show-versions | grep experimen

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA