Re: iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

On 01/14/09 18:10, Micha Feigin wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:32:38 -0600

On 01/14/09 16:16, Micha Feigin wrote:
Lately, on two different machines and also after a clean install and
removal of the firefox directory, firefox doesn't render pages correctly.
What version?

Sorry, a bit late to write inquiring letters, version 3.0.5-1

                                                               Even linux
oriented pages so I guess that this is not microsoft's fault

For example http://www.ddj.com/hpc-high-performance-computing/207200659, the
insets don't show.
What exactly do you mean by "insets"? When I look at the page, only some advertising is rendered imperfectly. Disabling ABP makes even that look fine in v3.0.5-1.

Just near the bottom of the page, above "For More Information"  There should be
Listing one showing some c code. Under iceweasel the code is not visible for
me.

I see it.

http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/ddj_code_snippet.png

With swiftfox (just installed) and w3m I can see it.

Any idea what could have caused this?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA