Re: iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

On 01/14/09 16:16, Micha Feigin wrote:
Lately, on two different machines and also after a clean install and removal of
the firefox directory, firefox doesn't render pages correctly.

What version?

                                                               Even linux
oriented pages so I guess that this is not microsoft's fault

For example http://www.ddj.com/hpc-high-performance-computing/207200659, the
insets don't show.

What exactly do you mean by "insets"? When I look at the page, only some advertising is rendered imperfectly. Disabling ABP makes even that look fine in v3.0.5-1.

Any idea what could have caused this?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA