Re: Iceweasel not start after KDE startup

Yes of course, but there is maybe litle misunderstanding.
I have no problem start iceweasel from KDE, but i want that iceweasel starts
automaticaly at KDE startup.
If i have started for example Kaffeine, Krusader etc, then when i logout
everything svae to ksmserverrc and when i login back again these programs
starts, but not iceweasel.