Re: Transferring pictures from a digital camera (it was Re: Best software under Gnome)

On 01/02/09 04:38, Paul Cartwright wrote:
[snip]

I created folders, usualy by date, with a description after that.. like 12-24-2008-xmas

You're a smart guy, Paul, so I know you'll give a reasoned answer: why do people create subdirs in format MM-DD-YYYY, since that will put all of the Marches together, instead of YYYY-MM-DD?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.